Tuesday, 22 November 2016

Catch up and new freebie

Hello my friends. I have not been blogging for a while for a few reasons. My mother has not been too well but is better now. My youngest son went through a difficult relationship break up with his wife. They are now separated and i found it hard to see him going through depression and have tried to support him as much as i can. My eldest son was married on the 12th November and i helped with wedding prep. To top it all off i have had a long nasty chest infection that is taking some getting over. I am on the mend now though and the last couple of days i have been preparing a start of some new 'KITS' for selling maybe in the new year. In the meanwhile i have been creating extra's for posting here as freebies, I added the one below to Women part one section today.
Also i am aware that i have only scratched the surface with the reposting of freebies, there are literally hundreds more to go up and I will be making a start on posting the new categories very soon.
Thanks for popping by to catch up.



Please enjoy this one. Would love to see any creations made from it. 
June x


5 comments:

  1. Sorry your life is full of things that need your support June and especiallywhenyou are not well

    Thank you for the beautiful lady

    Take care

    Hugs Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are well, my friend.I am sorry for your son.
    Thanks so much for the freebie.
    Much Love

    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oow she is beautiful June...hope your feeling better soon XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope things get better for you and your family xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear June, I`m so sorry for your youngest son, and hope he in time, will find a new good life , with a new woman. You had so much on your shoulders, from sadness, to happiness, and your mother feeling bad. Now it is time for you to be good to yourself, sweetie.
    Hugs, and thank you again for the beautiful woman !! XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it.